Feeling in control of your health shouldn’t be intimidating just because you have health issues. Bearable makes health tracking as simple and customisable as possible, so that you can:
– Track what’s important to you
– Make entries with just a few taps
– Set reminders for meds and treatments
– Journal how you feel
– Experiment with healthy habits
– Log symptom severity for any health issue
Remembering your healthy habits and activities can be half the battle. Bearable’s friendly design makes it easy to:
– Create groups and lists of your habits
– Create custom routines & reminders
– Record what you feel grateful for
– Reflect on everything you achieved today
– Discover the effect of new habits
No one benefits from being put under pressure to manage their health. Here are some of the things Bearable doesn’t do :
– No rewards or streaks
– No points or leaderboards
– No ads for 3rd party products
– No calorie counting or mandatory step counts
In fact, we’ve tried to make Bearable as customisable and inclusive as possible so that you can use it however you want.
Having suffered myself with various health conditions, I know all too well the frustration of coming out of an appointment with my doctor or therapist knowing that I hadn’t been able to give them a full and clear picture to allow them to make a better assessment of me. This is unsurprisingly a very common frustration when you consider the brain fog and general difficulty thinking straight that comes along with many mental and physical health conditions…
Companies in the past have resorted to this out of desperation and greed, while our main motivation will always be to help people over making large profits.
Your data is encrypted and thus cannot be read by anyone but yourself. You are in full control of your data and can export and delete everything at any time from within the app.