Track the effect of self-care routines on your health
How to track the effect of self-care routines on your health.
⚙️ How to set up a self-care routine:
- Add the Factors section to your home screen using the Customise Homepage button
- Open the Factors section on your home screen, scroll down to the bottom, and click ADD CATEGORIES
- Click the Add Category button at the bottom of the next screen
- Give your category a name e.g. Self Care and select an icon to represent the section
- Click the checkmark in the top right corner
- Self Care will now appear at the top of your categories
- Click on Self Care to begin adding different self-care routines and activities e.g. meditation, cold showers, gratitude, etc.
You’ll now be able to log your self-care routines in the Factors section on your homepage.
📈 How to view the effect of your self-care routines on your health:
📊 Using the factor effect report:
- Go to the Insights tab
- Click into any of the advanced reports for Mood, Sleep, Symptom Score, Symptoms, or Energy
- Scroll down to the Factor Effect on section
- Scroll right or left using the arrows to find your Self Care category
- You’ll now be able to see a list of how your self-care routines are impacting your health outcomes
- You can sort the list by best or worst
- You can view the average effect from a one day to a seven day period
- Plus you can click on the magnifying glass to see the effect vs. a period of time without the selected self-care routine
📉 Using the Comparison Graph
- Go to insights
- Rotate your phone (make sure your screen lock is off)
- In the top right-hand corner click on select factor
- Click Self Care and select a routine from the list
- Below the Graph, you can select health outcomes such as mood, energy, and symptoms.
- Look for trends in your health outcomes on the days – and the days following – your self-care routines.